Cart 0
Champagne Vincent Carre-Brut Traditional NV-Premier Cru 文森•卡瑞傳統配方干香檳塔利派一級產區

Champagne Vincent Carre-Brut Traditional NV-Premier Cru 文森•卡瑞傳統配方干香檳塔利派一級產區

$488.00

Vincent Carre

The Carre family has been growing grapes in the Montagne de Reims village of Trépail since the late 1800s. Michel Carré began bottling their own production in 1959, and his son Vincent took over the domaine in the late 1980s. They own 51.9 acres in Trépail, a village that is unusual for the Montagne de Reims and that it is better suited to Chardonnay rather than the Pinot Noir that predominates the region. 90% of their production is Chardonnay, with the remaining 10% in Pinot Noir. Carré produces only 3,500 cases per year, as they sell off a lot of their fruit to the negociant houses, retaining only the best of each vintage for their own production. The wines are hand-crafted and pure, showcasing detailed flavors and a delicate touch.

文森·卡瑞
 
卡瑞家族在蘭斯山脈的塔利派區可追溯到1800年,米切爾卡瑞在1959年開始以家族為名灌瓶。1980年末期,文森接管家族業務。他們擁有51.9英畂特別種植區的葡萄園,該區以種植莎當尼葡萄聞名,年產量只有3500箱,只有最好品質的葡萄,他們才會灌瓶,以全人手製造,既純正又精巧。
Vintage 年份:

NV

Country Origin 原產地:

Village of Champagne: TREPAIL 香檳鎮:塔利派

Varietal Grape 

葡萄品種:
85% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Noir
85%莎當尼,15%黑品諾

Tasting Note 鑒賞:
Golden-green in color; grapefruit on the nose; delicate and long finish on the palate with aromas of citrus and a final touch of apple; lively, fresh wine.

這佳釀色澤呈金綠色,有著柚子的香氣,精緻並且餘韻綿長,有柑橘和一絲蘋果香,是有活力、清新的佳釀。


Share this Product


More from this collection