Cart 0

Tributes to Seaweed 海藻頌

Tributes to Seaweed

I
t is now the 3rd year that we have this tradition at our humble restaurant on Lamma to host this Seaweed Gala. Original idea is just for foodie and gourmet. Then introduced by Paola and Ignacio, the die-hard fans of my food and wine, I met Professor of Design Faculty of HKU and Poly U, Laurent and Valerie who happen to be volunteers of conservation of coastal ecology. The couple have been doing researches for marine life for years.

 

Now we have a new meaning of our Seaweed Gala, not just for fun and good meals, but also for delivering the message of green living.

  

Forest in the Amazon contribute only 20% of the oxygen of our planet Earth, according to experts and studies. The rest of 80% of our oxygen is provided by the photosynthesis of all marine plants. Seaweed plays the most important role. Abundant portion of seaweed habitat has been destroyed by the insecticide we use for cotton tree. The situation is worsening.

 

By hosting the Seaweed Gala, we would like all villagers of our planet Earth to keep our life green and love our oceans. Good living is not just about good wine and dine, but also a sustainable environment for our future generations and treasure the gift from our Mother Nature.

 

Please save the day for our Seaweed Galas

 

Gala One on 2 April 2017 7:00 pm at the Genuine Lamma Hilton

 

Gala Two on 3 June 2017 7:00 pm at the Genuine Lamma Hilton

 

 

海藻頌

這是小店第三年宴賀海藻誕。原本這盛事時為饞貓和美食家而設。有我的美酒美食鐵桿粉絲盼娜和恩納喬的介紹下,認識了分別是港大和理大的設計系教授:維娜莉和羅倫伉儷。碰巧他倆時保育海岸生態的義工,並且研究全海洋生態多年。

今年我們為海藻誕賦予了新涵義。不只是為了享樂和美食,同事野希望傳授一個綠色生活的訊息。

  

據專家及研究報告指:

亞馬遜森林只為我們的地球提供20%氧氣。其餘的50%氧氣是由海洋植物通過光合作用提供的。海藻擔演著最重要角色,絕大部分海草的生存環境被使用在棉花樹的殺蟲藥污染並摧毀,問題日趨嚴峻。

透過主辦海藻宴,我們希望喚醒各地球村的村民們過綠色的生活,並且愛護我們的海洋。美好的生活不只是美酒美食,而且是一個惜福的、可持續的環境,給以後的世代。

請記下, 2017海藻誕第一賀是四月二日晚上七時,第二賀是六月三日晚上七時。

   

 

Seaweed Gala One 2017 Menu

2 April 2017 7:00pm

Genuine Lamma Hilton

 

Octopus Poke
涼拌八爪魚

*

Kanpachi Poke
涼拌章紅刺身

*

Steamed Prawns with Champagne Lees and Seaweed
香檳酒糟灼蝦

Movia Puro Rose 2006

*

Crab Meat , Mashed Winter Melon and Coral Grass Soup
蟹肉冬茸珊瑚草羹

*

Steamed Razor Clams with Garlic , Vermicelli and Seaweed

蒜茸粉絲海藻蒸蟶子

*

Seaweed Tempura
海藻天婦羅

Movia Gredic 2015

*

Steamed Crab with Wine Lees , Mixed Mushroom and Seaweed

月亮酒糟蒸蟹

*

Steamed Rabbit Fish with Home Aged Mandarin Peel

自家陳皮蒸泥孟

*

Movia Lunar Ribolla 2008

*

Seaweed , Herbs and Green Bean Sweet Soup

昆布臭草綠豆沙

 

HKD 768 per guest ( service inclusive )

Reservation預訂: info@tinacellar.com

 

  

  

服飾:海藻主題或綠色



Older Post Newer Post


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published